Director of Alumni Relations
- Research, develop, plan, implement, and evaluate a broad range of alumni engagement and annual giving programming including events, outreach, volunteer management and programs related to segments of the alumni population. May include, but is not limited to, reunion events, signature development and recognition events, affinity and regional chapters.
- Establish and build relationships with a wide range of alumni, locally and internationally; maintain regular communication with alumni via direct contact, email, alumni web pages, and print publications.
- Propose and develop new methods of engagement through events and outreach programs.
- Develop alumni affinity programs based on area of study, interest and/or industry.
- Design and implement efforts, both electronic and print based, to publicize events and promote overall event attendance.
- Prepare relevant event briefing documents and supporting materials for Assistant Head of School-External Relations and Senior Leadership Team.
- Assist in data integrity efforts to ensure accurate and complete alumni database records.
- Act as an ambassador at events. Perform additional duties as assigned and assist with special projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of experience in alumni relations, event planning, volunteer management and development, preferably in an education setting.
- Sense of urgency and enthusiastic commitment to SFS’s External Relations priorities.
- Experience working with and managing volunteers and must possess an understanding of volunteer management best practices.
저작권자 © 망고포스트(mangopost) 무단전재 및 재배포 금지